Let our experienced staff get your pool ready for the winter. Pool Winterization will include
- Pool water level is first lowered below return lines. Railings and ladders are removed.
- Water is blown out of all pool lines and equipment including heaters, filters, pumps, and chemical feeders.
- Water is treated for winter to prevent algae growth and allow for easy spring startup.
- After water is drained from all swimming pool components, plugs are installed in all necessary areas.
- Winter pool cover is installed and all equipment is stored away in appropriate areas.